What are we looking for
Work at LingvaFlavor school
LF School is currently looking for experienced and charismatic Native speaking English, Spanish, German and French teachers to teach individuals via Skype.
- Training and lesson consultations
- Teaching materials
- Working from home at flexible hours
- Salary paid twice a month
- Teaching English, Spanish, German and French (pick 1 or more languages) in compliance with the existing program (Business language and/or Conversational language)
- Lesson preparation
- Controlling students’ educational progress
- Regularly assigning homework and providing constructive feedback to students
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience, with an excellent public speaking ability
- University degree
- TEFL, CELTA, TKT certificates are a good advantage
- Fast internet
Teacher’s application — what information should be in resume
If you wish to join our team, please email you application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please answer the following questions as much detailed as possible:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Place of origin
- Marital status
- Phone number
- Skype login
- What language do you teach?
- Years of experience (teaching, translating)
- Briefly describe preferable teaching methods you use at work
- Students of what age have you taught and what results have achieved with them?
- What textbooks do you prefer to use at work?
- What internet resources do you prefer to you use while preparing for lessons?
- What do you like most about teaching?
- What difficulties have you faced working as a teacher?
- Why would you like to work for us?